X-Terra 305 UNBELIEVABLE RICHES

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah that counts but i am the same when i am in a park with my daughters aldi detector if my pinpointer wont get it from the surface i dont dig unless i think it will be something good and i can do it with minimal disturbance (slit method), cheers for your thoughts and time mate

It's been a while since I posted here, but I'm still having a go occasionally

The other day I found something in the backyard

Stamped 95% Silver Burma

Not convinced, but cool nonetheless, I had ignored the target for a looong time, it was next to an identical target which was half a pair of old scissors, in amongst charcoal and bits of random shite, an old incinerator or fire pit site

dug it out as part of a cleanup and boom!

dig everything :)

1471145627_20160814_132105.jpg

1471145627_20160814_132127.jpg

1471145627_20160814_132204.jpg

The Holey Grail was also the first thing to come to my mind, what a chunk of silver to find in your backyard. :eek: Hopefully you can find some more hallmarks on it to shed some light on its past/maker. :)

rocketaroo said:
can we see the hallmarks, never found anything marked "95% silver" wow....an old silver goblet!

You can just make out the hallmark in the second pic, running around the bottom edge of the base. if you squint a little....lol

sorry, missed your post :)