Wild Country Cabin 108 canvas tent

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am thinking about buying a Wild Country Cabin 108 canvas tent and would like to hear
from anyone who owns one. Are they good and are they water proof. Any thing else you
can tell me about them.

Cheers,DD

Thanks for the replies, I bought the Wild Country cabin tent from Rays and have not put it up yet.
The display tent looked good so hope I made a good choice.
Cheers,DD

Hi Nugget, as VIP member at Rays I paid $320, they had them on special for $499 reduced from
$799. I think these member discounts are great.
Cheers, DD

put it up before going away .. hopefully nothing missing broken... very bad to find something amiss while you are camping with it the first time.. To keep the zippers from buggering up lube them with silicone spray... we use it on all our newly made canvas goods and have never had a come back on zippers in the last 30 years.. do not try to waterproof with it, only the zippers... :)
Digger Danny said:
Thanks for the replies, I bought the Wild Country cabin tent from Rays and have not put it up yet.
The display tent looked good so hope I made a good choice.
Cheers,DD

Yes if it is canvas put it up in your back yard and hit it good all over with the hose, this helps to water proof it... then allow to completely dry before rolling it up and bagging it.

Latest posts