Who's keen - West Normanby River lease

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuskus

Marcus
Reaction score
Let's get a few members together and have some fun.
1410443912_image.jpg

Sounds nice but youd spend half of its potential setting up, constructing roads to the field, structures, power, water and sanitation plus machinery to extract and process the gold then theres food, fuel all the lease fees not to mention dog food cos its pretty remote out there. Nearest civilisation is probably the musgrave roadhouse back about 100ks on the peninsula hwy. Nearest hospital would be Cooktown I think.
If you could find a dozen or so investors it might be possible, either way not a bad dream kuskus.
Personally id love to buy the Tyrconnell gold mine b&b but I cant convince the misses to commute 3 1/2hours to work everyday :D

It's already got the road in and for living all you need is a caravan on site with sum supplies, if people are hungry enough it's easy. And then you get to live outside the rat race, couldn't even class it as work as it would be so fun.

I've looked into it, 35 grand would get you all the machinery and living you space you need and you can see the price of the lease, it's mainly the red tape and that's not gunna be the hardest bridge to cross.

They found diamonds tho
Not a lot, but they did, lmfao

Im sure there are critters you could get a feed on
Quartz might be a bit tough to eat
But im sure a pig over the fire woild be nice

Too late it's sold. 8.(

But if anyone is keen in a joint venture, we should get the ball rolling I'm sure there would be a few keen members. :D

There's a few hard rock mines around in the vic high country that are financially viable again with gold prices where they are.

Latest posts