Who wants to take me on a trip =)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I sir will be your noble servant til death. I will wrestle with snakes and spiders to protect you oh good lord.

Seriously if anyone is going on a trip for some luck in gold, let me come along! I live in Sydney =(

Personally I'm holding off until the warmer weather returns, in saying though the last few days have been perfect for it, unfortunately now it looks like rain again :(

there are a couple of clubs around Sydney , have you tried searching for those ?

they organise group trips every so often

i vaguely recall one at Caringbah but i dont know where you're based

Nugget said:
Personally I'm holding off until the warmer weather returns, in saying though the last few days have been perfect for it, unfortunately now it looks like rain again :(

Winter for detecting summer for panning

Hay ISP,
Keep an eye out on the forum, we have members going to places like Oallen Ford and Tuena on a regular basis.
They may be able to meet you there or you could tag along.

Just PM them when there is something on. I think there will be a group trip happening when the weather warms up a bit.

P.S. What are you like at boiling the billy and shoveling? Do you have a recipe book titled 101 ways to cook with baked beans? :lol:

Cheers
Mick

ISP, group trips and tagalongs are the best way to get the lay of the land as you learn more in one weekend than a year on your own but you will need to brush up on your gourmet jaffle iron cooking skills :lol:
Cheers
Skip

backcreek said:
Hay ISP,
Keep an eye out on the forum, we have members going to places like Oallen Ford and Tuena on a regular basis.
They may be able to meet you there or you could tag along.

Just PM them when there is something on. I think there will be a group trip happening when the weather warms up a bit.

P.S. What are you like at boiling the billy and shoveling? Do you have a recipe book titled 101 ways to cook with baked beans? :lol:

Cheers
Mick

dont foget Rule number 1

For OHS reasons baked beans are forbidden if sharing a tent

anyone who has eaten baked beans prior to the trip is required to fasten the appropriate MSDS to their shirt

Gourmet jaffle iron cook you are skip pizza in a jaffle iron who would think...
Look out master chef :eek:

lshallperish, you are more than welcome to head to the ford with us for a dig if you like. I am not getting out as much as i would like due to UNI but should be able to get away for a day trip if you are interested.

there is no club in caringbah but there is a club that meets in a school on King Georges rd just past the M5 i think its clased as narwee or beverly hills

Latest posts