Whites MXT300 and extras for sale.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mozzie1957

Wayne Blyton
Reaction score
Whites MXT300 metal detector for sale.

Comes with 3 coils, Coils are as follows:
12 Waterproof 300 LTD Super Spider Loop coil for maximum depth and great success in trash areas, epoxy filler, neutral-buoyancy and low seep resistance

9.5" Eclipse 950 Search Coil. A high performance multi-harmonic 9.5 search coil. Bridges the gap (splits the difference) between large search coils for maximum depth and small search coils for trashy areas. Arguably best all around general purpose size.

Eclipse DD (6x10) Search Coil. Elliptical "DD" loop provides better rejection of extreme ground conditions. Excellent speed hunting loop with quick and accurate audio discrimination. Great nugget hunter. Excellent coil for getting in amongst rocks and in scrubby areas.

Minelab Pro-Find pinpointer and pouch, pick and pick-holder belt, earphones, carry bag, finds bag and manual.
All in excellent condition bar the usual scuff marks, on the bottom of the coils, that one would expect to find on a machine that has been used.

The photos help provide some of the description. The gold found is NOT included in this sale.

Belongs to she-who-must-be-obeyed who has now informed me she wants a CTX 3030. Could've been worse, could've wanted a 5k.

$950 firm.

Will arrange freight to anywhere in Oz at your expense.

1401710347_mxt300_001.jpg
1401710379_img_0593.jpg

1401710402_img_0597.jpg

If sold, by the end of the week, I'll also throw in a copy of Doug Stone's Gold Atlas of Victoria.
That was $95 when I bought it.
1402133736_gold_atlas.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.