When will the rain stop

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaros said:
Isn't it El Nino and La Nina??

Not after a red or 2 :p it's what ever you say it is. Either way Dougs message intent is spot on :Y: because we all know what ever its called today will be ancient in 10 years replaced by another ridiculous social adjustment terminology :lol: :beer:

They should bring back the regular roadworthy checks on cars for lights, indicator operation, brakes, tyres, motorbike exhaust volumes etc. If I notice something I get it fixed same or next day on our Pathy. I have led brake lights in now and they are nice and bright. The Govt. up here rely too much on speed cameras for income.
Bah!!Humbug!!

Jaros said:
They should bring back the regular roadworthy checks on cars for lights, indicator operation, brakes, tyres, motorbike exhaust volumes etc. If I notice something I get it fixed same or next day on our Pathy. I have led brake lights in now and they are nice and bright. The Govt. up here rely too much on speed cameras for income.
Bah!!Humbug!!

True. Haven't seen a vehicle check checkpoint for years. I guess they now rely on police to check at random stops and when they see lights are out etc.

Seen a storm in a teacup on the Qld coast today :p
1617091299_screenshot_2021-03-30-11-01-37.jpg

Latest posts