When ALL else fails!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJB

matt
Reaction score
Missed an important appointment in Adelaide today due to my flight being delayed......so I ended up with a day off work.....no kids and what to do? It was too late in the day to go for a dig so when all else fails and I need to get rid of the stress.....I go for a ride!
1427705710_getattachment.jpg

This was down near the mouth of the Glenelg river, you can't get more South West Victoria than here. The mouth is closed up with a sand bar and the water over the road...not something we see too often.

What are other peoples go to things to do when all else fails...apart from the obvious :D

I start a project for the kids. Make, build, fix etc

These were the last few:

Young blokes history project, he chose Vikings so we built a ship out of bolsa wood.

1427711212_image.jpg

Then I had a couple of rusty BMX bikes laying around so I turned them into these for the young bloke and daughter,

1427711453_image.jpg

1427711511_image.jpg

There are a thousand things I can be doing around here but when I don't feel like doing them I'll build something to help find gold or do some more research when time permits.

jimnyjerry said:
Nice ride MJB. Triumph?

Royal Enfield mate......not quite as nostalgic as a Triumph but good fun none the less.

Great responses guys.

Love those BMX's Lambs , they look like a bought one :D

Latest posts