What's NUGGET been up to

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't made it out to swing the new detector yet (well besides a test run down the local park) but I'm hoping to do a 3-4 day trip to Nundle in the coming weeks. I'm also waiting on a few extras that weren't in stock when I ordered the detector so I'm hoping it'll arrive on Monday.

What about yourself, have you been game enough to brave the cold weather?

The cold weather is great. I go to Sofala on a lot of my weekends off during winter. No crowds, acutually there is no one else at all. very peacfull and you have the whole river to yourself. Buy the appropriate sleeping bags and apparal and all is good. Once you are digging your down to a t-shirt anyway. Mind you -2 at 7am is still cold. Great time of year.

I seen there was a gold lease for sale at sofala a while back..... :cool:
What extra's you get with the new detector Nugget. 8)
Heading out 2moro with the good DR, he's onto a new spot where "aparantly", you have to side step cars driving by, and he has been picking up gold, go figure, bloody Bendigo, they built a city smack bang on top of the gold fields. :D

I've got a new pick and holster coming as well as a control box cover and coil cover for the 12" mono.

Best of luck for tomorrow dwt, hopefully you find that retirement nugget :)

Nugget said:
I've got a new pick and holster coming as well as a control box cover and coil cover for the 12" mono.

Sounds good mate, i have only just realised i have to weld an extension on the end my CC's jumbo pick, seem's ive worn a fair bit off, digging ghosts :mad:
Well if i do find the retirement nugget, i will certainly flip you and the forum a share ;) Sharings caring.
dwt disclaimer
(might be a small share though, the mrs is looking over me shoulder, the girl got plans :|
Heading up that way around september 20 something, will have to check with the Minister of "what the hell you bought now" for actual dates and what have you, na seriously my mrs is awesome :rolleyes: ,but it would be good to go out for a swing or wash.
Tamworth actually but im good for a drive to go gold hunting, and NO i dont bootscoot, or JAM to country and or western :lol: :lol:
Best of luck on new coil mate, luck in the swing..

Dogmatic said:
Hey Nugget, don't forget our lovely local detectorist shop for all your gold loving needs at Greta. No postage and the prices are pretty comparitive. http://goannagolddetectors.com.au/

Thanks mate I hadn't forgotten about Judy and Bob, it was just easier to order the extra's at the same time as the TDI Pro.

dwt said:
Nugget said:

Sounds good mate, i have only just realised i have to weld an extension on the end my CC's jumbo pick, seem's ive worn a fair bit off, digging ghosts :mad:
Well if i do find the retirement nugget, i will certainly flip you and the forum a share ;) Sharings caring.
dwt disclaimer
(might be a small share though, the mrs is looking over me shoulder, the girl got plans :|
Heading up that way around september 20 something, will have to check with the Minister of "what the hell you bought now" for actual dates and what have you, na seriously my mrs is awesome :rolleyes: ,but it would be good to go out for a swing or wash.
Tamworth actually but im good for a drive to go gold hunting, and NO i dont bootscoot, or JAM to country and or western :lol: :lol:
Best of luck on new coil mate, luck in the swing..

I couldn't accept a share of your loot mate, you've done more than enough for the forum and prospecting already. It would be great to catch up for a dig, so shoot me a PM when your up this way and I'll see what I've got on. I think Nundle's only about an hours drive from Tamworth so it's not too far away.

Latest posts