What time during the day do you go hunting?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm waiting for my metal detector to come in the mail, I'm just wondering what time does people go hunting on the beaches or parks?

Try and go when there is not too many people around in the morning or late in the afternoon.It is much more peaceful and not too many people around to ask questions and cut into your time hunting.Don't detect too close to people on the beaches,Fill in your holes and take any rubbish( cans,ringpulls etc)that you find with you as it saves you detecting them next time you are there.Most importantly have fun and you must report back here to show us the finds.Welcome to the forum Shoompy.

Eldorado said:
Try and go when there is not too many people around in the morning or late in the afternoon.It is much more peaceful and not too many people around to ask questions and cut into your time hunting.Don't detect too close to people on the beaches,Fill in your holes and take any rubbish( cans,ringpulls etc)that you find with you as it saves you detecting them next time you are there.Most importantly have fun and you must report back here to show us the finds.Welcome to the forum Shoompy.

Thank you I will be reporting back, I can't wait to go hunting. :D

Latest posts