What Songs, Music, Musicians or Bands Do You Like

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep me too, If it sounds good I'll listen to it.
I used to do a bit of DJing. Only at house parties or with my mates. Using CDJs. Done a little with vinyl, but was pretty expensive unless you were makin coin out of it.
Love my;
Psy trance
Progressive house
tech house
acid trance
breaks
D&B
to name a few electronic genre's

Grew up on Pink Floyd, The Doors, Traveling Wilburys, Dire Straits, Led Zeppelin, Classical Music ect.
Then Aussie and American Hip Hop back around 1990
Then Metal
Finally finished of with Electronic and I've been here ever since :D

Goldtarget said:
Never seen/heard lonely souls Neo Geo. Thanks mate loved it.

Cheers GT, I'm genuinely glad you liked it and stoked you took the time to comment. I got into UNKLE through DJ Shadow.
It's definitely not for everyone.

Checked out what I could download of his entirety. There was some gems. Some of it was a not really my thing and that was definitely the standout.

Gotta love Ozzy, one of my fav artists. Much prefer the Randy Rhodes version though, poor bloke would be one of the worlds best guitarists if he didn't pass away so young. :(

Heatho said:
Gotta love Ozzy, one of my fav artists. Much prefer the Randy Rhodes version though, poor bloke would be one of the worlds best guitarists if he didn't pass away so young. :(

One of mine too mate......yes your very right there Heatho, Randy was a sensational talent and Oz was devastated by his death.

A devoted student of classical guitar.

At age 16, Rhoads and school buddy Garni, formed the band Little Women, later changing their name to 'Quiet Riot'.

Oz was in LA looking for members of his new band while Quiet Riot were touring there, and he invited Rhoads to an audition for him.

Rhoads walked into Ozzy's Los Angeles hotel room with his Gibson Les Paul guitar and a practice amp and started warming up.

Osbourne, who was very inebriated on that day, said of the audition........

"He played this f**king solo and I'm like, am I that f**king stoned or am I hallucinating or what the f@#k is this!" Osbourne immediately gave him the job.

Rhoads recalled later, "I just tuned up and did some riffs, and he said, 'You've got the gig'; I had the weirdest feeling, because I thought, 'You didn't even hear me yet'".

RIP Randy ;)

Is this you on the mixing desk Heatho???

Latest posts