What happen

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bjay put up a post looking for a old family claim so I put up a very long list of name of claim owners but the post was deleted

Yeah I was just about to post about it and boom, poof gone. I think we may have crossed some sort of invisible line in he sand :eek:

Must of been a case I got it now and know one will and they hit the delete button,, will just have to post it up again and se what happens ha? 8)

Sorry Jaros no offence meant but your not or were a teacher by any chance? As the wife is and that's what she would have said to me. :D

Well I read it and was able to pick out, in cronological order claim / lease holders that I either know of or have come across during research. It was actually quite amazing the number of names that were familiar to me. Some famous prospectors some infamous for various reasons.

I tried to shrink it and put it in columns but it was still too big. :D
As a friendly suggestion, Use a link to the information.

I would think that was not a very good reason to delete it but if it was to big then I will refine it all and post if again if thats ok with admim.

No link as it is ofline data,,sorry

Cheers

Maybe Detrack should have been informed of the problem and been given the chance to fix it instead of just deleting the post and leaving everyone guessing?

Leaves a bad taste when posts start disappearing for no apparent reason.

I think the moderators 8) might just know what they are doing , yes its a shame :( and I would have loved to read it but it is gone ,move on and hopefully a revised or simplified version will get posted . Maybe an area by area list.

Latest posts