Welcome to the World Grandson Carter Golddigger

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddiggerart

Arthur
Reaction score
Well today only moments ago and with tears in my eyes I welcome mine and my wife's first Grandchild and hopefully many more Grandchildren.... Congrats to my Son and his Partner.

1517550773_27073384_10211343456370910_6489034941952867570_n.jpg

:Y: :D :Y: :)

Manpa said:
Congratulations to you and your family, let the spoiling begin! :) :) :)

Thanks Manpa....It's a beautiful moment for all of us, I can't wait to buy him his first detector.... LOL :Y:
His Dad though may have other ideas and buy him a fishing rod to catch some more Snapper. :)

I'll bestow upon him some silver energies for ya's gda
*-( :cool: )-*
congrats to ya's all mate !
:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
:party: :party: :party:

The first one is always very special! :D :Y: congratulations and best wishes for Bubs and your family. :Y: :Y: :rainbow: Kindest regards...Rossco.

Thanks a lot everyone, Mum and Bubs are doing well it was a little scary for Mum as she had to have a Caesarean.....My Son has been home with us all excited and ready to move into a house with his new family, now he is going to see what it's like to be a Dad.... So proud right now and grateful for all that is in mine and my wife's life.

Again thank you all for the Congratulations... It's a very beautiful moment just like the day our first Born came into this world. :)

Cheers GDA and Family.. :)

Jaros said:
Congratulations on a beautiful new baby in the family group. Smokin some cigars tonight or a few beers? :p

You know what, I love Cigars, I could smoke em all day and night and tonight is a good time to have a long fat stogie. :) :Y:

Latest posts