Water in creeks/rivers in Victoria?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looked at the Rader. Looks like you are getting a good dumping.

well as expected my drywasher is finished and its pissing down :) I'm not complaining its been raining in Ballarat for near on 12 hours now and if the BOM has got their facts right looks like at least 2mm for the whole region since 9am yesterday ;0 i'd say this is going top get into the creeks.

I was out near Talbot last weekend and where Betbet creek crossed avoca road there was water starting to pool, enough for a highbanker anyway lets hope Daylesford is coping it today.

1395864873_rain.png

G0lddigg@ said:
hey mate you over Creswick way, camping out?

On my way to Armidale to do my Uni stuff mate. I have to help a mate mount some solar panels here so am at the park for a few days. Too wet for solar panels so looks like I'm panning today :D

DD

well rivers are flooding in ballarat right now going to go for a spin out to creswick to give you lot a report before the weekend.

Awesome mate, i wont be able to get away till 11am on Sat, but yeah loving this rain :)

Pretty damn exciting. Everyone looked at me funny happy dancing at work yesterday. Been scoping the flows around the area while the mrs has me in tow.....looking great, ain't no prospecting like wet prospecting!

ok just been out to creswick, its gathering but hasn't started flowing yet, there are some nice pools near the road crossings camp2 and just inside at camp 2 near the concrete slab. I wouldn't bother with the highbanker just yet but if this rain keeps up were in for a treat for sure. plenty of water to pan in but you wont fit more than five blokes around one pool :)

Nice little downpour happening at the moment in Melbourne, hopefully Daylesford is copping a bit too.

Latest posts