walnliz panning instructional video

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this myself and I agree. Great advice, great demonstration. I always find WalnLiz's videos helpful.

Phoenix76 said:
Thanks Ben, a great video. I thought my panning was okay but this bloke is good. Some lessons to be learned or at least a refresher course in panning. Thanks mate.

Walnliz have many good videos. The one explain why he builds high bankers the way he does is great.

Thankyou Walnliz, we plan to be at Hill End late Feb and have the same pan, so will try, hope the water level is down enough to pan as it was raging on ourlast visit in early Dec15.

Amazing how aggressive you can be with a Super Sluice.

I have other Garrett pans I really like, but Santa was very thoughtful this year ;) and gave me Super Sluice (how did he know?)

You'd want to be confident to use Wal's swirling technique as shown in the vid. I guess practice makes perfect.

someone posted this on facebook this morning but when i went to look back for it i couldnt find it so thanks for sharing, i hadnt seen this vid before and thanks to WalnLiz for being the great people there are sharing this type of insight and knowledge into our wonderful hobby

Outback said:
Notice on his signature he has bought his first detector , a SD2100 ! probably MLs best ever for big very deep solid nuggets .

:cool:

yeah mate its a awesome machine. I haven't really given it a good test yet but the guy I bought it off had found a lot of gold with it

Yeah Ramjet, I looked at a few of their other videos especially the highbanker ones. Excellent material. Their design highbanker is now top of my list of to do things. Recommend their vids to anyone wanting to learn something new; and even to all the old hands who reckon there is nothing new to learn :p

Excellent video as usual from WalnLiz, would be the best on panning I've seen & really shows how to do it well. I take ages trying to pan but after see how aggressive you can be with the Garret Super Sluice I think I will start going a bit faster.

Fantastic video, thank you for posting it. I can see what I am doing wrong now. The circular motion used in the video, is that similar to when you pan using a turbo pan, I have one and find I really don't like panning with it, maybe I'll buy a Garrett Super Sluice Pan like in the video, seems a much more efficient way to pan than with an ordinary pan. Anyway great informative video :) :)

Yeah 2nd all the above comments, I was also taken by the instructional panning video, it is the BEST...

Latest posts