Walbanker

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys ,
Does anyone know if Wal is making these bankers anymore for people I am looking for a basic carcass
Cheers
Gary

I believe mjb might have one for sale now.he's just purchased a new dream mat banker and was talking about selling his off.might be worth giving him a pm.I've got his number I could give him a hit if you were interested :)

i just bought the last one for sale on here but i still have one i can sell that was made to his design. Pics will still be on the thread

Flicked a quick message to mjb and he said he will off load his for $150. He's up in the snow country till Saturday and has no internet till then so if it helps you out gaz@al send him a private message.happy to help

k man said:
Flicked a quick message to mjb and he said he will off load his for $150. He's up in the snow country till Saturday and has no internet till then so if it helps you out gaz@al send him a private message.happy to help

Hi mate I can't message mjb but I am very interested in the Walbanker he has would it be possible for you to message him and give him my number cheers Gary
############
Sorry, No phone numbers please. :)
Please use the message function under the Avatar place holder to the left

To easy mate happy to help.I will let him know your keen.I think he gets home today.your number had already been modded before I got a chance to see it.so hopefully by then your post count will be up and you will be able to private message. Otherwise mjb will proberbly get hold of you :)

Latest posts