Wal and Liz in WA

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I believe Wal and Liz are about to head off to WA for a few weeks.
I would like to wish them the very best of luck.
They have a great knowledge and experience in all areas of prospecting and share it willingly with everyone.
I hope they find the biggest Nugget on the planet :D
Thanks for sharing with us all.
Be safe in your travels.

Rod

Ramjet said:
I believe Wal and Liz are about to head off to WA for a few weeks.
I would like to wish them the very best of luck.
They have a great knowledge and experience in all areas of prospecting and share it willingly with everyone.
I hope they find the biggest Nugget on the planet :D
Thanks for sharing with us all.
Be safe in your travels.

Rod

Thanks for the kind words and best wishes Rod. Great to know there's so many great caring guys on the forum and that's what makes this site such a pleasure to be part of. We're leaving next week for a couple of months, but will hopefully be able to send some reports fortnightly. Best regards to all,

Cheers Wal and Liz. :)

All the very best on your adventure Wal and Liz!

Looking forward to all the great updates and videos along the way. Hope you guys nail a great patch or pull a monster retirement nugget... or two :D

Kindest regards,
Shauno.

Hey There WalnLiz good luck , I have your youtube channel booked marked and will be following your every move ,LOL no seriously I am looking forward to some of those great videos that you folks post . Good luck and can't wait , someone should do a tv show on you2 . That way you could prospect at the expense of the network and the show, keep posting on youtube and maybe some producer will get the idea . Should send some of your links around to the Australian tv networks.

Good luck on the trip , will you be just looking for gold ? Or is there other treasure,s on the agenda !! Also what are you taking with you in the way of prospecting equipment ?

Wal ill keep the crane truck empty to bring back your treasure :) you keep digging and ill give you a hand when i get there.
Just call ill be there in 4 or 5 days :D

Latest posts