WA Goldtracker

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jed

It does state Gold Tracker does not guarantee discovery, nobody can! ? what no X marks the spot :lol:

You still have to go onto Tengraph so what does it offer ? Tengraph has it all in one site

You get pick 10 to 100 search goes I would eat them up with in a week

First timers would find it helpful to just get a location first to start of with but they still need to do a check with your right of Access and that's can only be done on WA DMP site

The best way would be to see if any of these calculated score have been location that others have had some good finds in the pasted.

If you get it let us all know what you think

cheers

Thinking about Goldtracker for 2016 when in WA to reality check my on-ground experiences.
Still interested in any comments by forum members who have actually used Goldtracker versus their on-ground experiences.
Every bit of research helps in the golden quest :)

"GOLD Tracker provides an instant overview of the prospecting potential of almost any area throughout Western Australia. Prospectivity assessments extend to a radius of approximately 850 metres of the selected target."
If this is verified by on-ground finds then that will make newbie trips to WA very rewarding.
I will let you know in 2016 :)

Latest posts