WA 371 ounces & a jack hammer

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd be too busy arm chest deep in another hole :p

or spending his share.

Gail said:
I am not bagging them or their great find but the jack hammer, yes the ground is hard and we have spent hours with a chisel and hammer getting nuggets. And also 3years on a small reef we found as our time in WA kept running out and had to head back NSW. So this question is more about how many go against the rules and use jack hammers and other power tools. As for not notice the hole you walk over one thats been dug and refilled you notice :)

Hi Gail, I wasn't directing the "bagging out" directly at you, just saying without all facts known, threads can lead/build up to becomming similar to a witch hunt & escelate into a bag out session.

The way I read people's posts is that its not about how many members go against the rules at all.
Just saying we don't know if that guy has or hasn't got approval to use the jackhammer. Maybe he has?

We didnt find the reef on a lease and yes we apply for section 40as and also ask for places to go at the mines departments they are very helpful. Its no fun if you have to want your back all the time. We do it for fun and hope to find gold also and make alot of friends on the way.

An interesting story and well done to the guys who found it. Without all the facts it's not our place to judge.

I think enough has been said on the matter so I'm now closing this topic off.

[topic closed]

Nugget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts