Urgent stolen GPZ7000 - The Prospectors Pick

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DrDuck said:
If a hire is returned late, it is a civil matter, but if the intention is to permanently deprive then it is larceny. The cops are being lazy in such a case, in my opinion.

I agree with you Doc.

When i spoke to Dean about it, he said the police initially did look into it only by visiting last known addresses and making some general inquiries etc.

Eventually they ended up telling him exactly what i pointed out above and they said....Even if we do catch up with the guy and he still has the goods in his possession, all he has to do is simply say he 'forgot' to return it and we cant prosecute!

Its a different story if you break into the shop at night such as the case in Canberra.

Caveat Venditor!

;)

Thankfully I have a little history with Coiltec I'm thinking I might re hire another 5000 and this time with extra knowledge have a little more luck. However not returning an item that clearly does not belong to me is not even an option

goldtruck59 said:
MJB said:
Sorry I can't help AM but this jerk needs to be rounded up and sent as cannon fodder in some warzone somewhere

at a guess I reckon that's probably where the prick is from. Blunt nails driven under his fingernails would be perfect punishment here.

A Barb wire Pull through might be a more effective option,lol

Geeze,

If the shop effectively used all their intelligence to confirm this dudes id, how do we know he just isn't a missing prospector in WA.

'Anger management' -: your pretty quick posting suspected criminal activity around the traps. How much evidence did you research before posting this guy is apparently dishonest????

Gold trooper said:
Geeze,

If the shop effectively used all their intelligence to confirm this dudes id, how do we know he just isn't a missing prospector in WA.

'Anger management' -: your pretty quick posting suspected criminal activity around the traps. How much evidence did you research before posting this guy is apparently dishonest????

Why do you know Him??

Ridge Runner...

Do they have the same battery pack ? And you know this because :)

And

Yes I know a few Radical detector types, both here and OS....

And if anyone has an issue with The Prospectors Pick posting on Social media (FB/Twitter/Forums/Local Paper/ Picture in Shop) etc and trying to get their $10K gear back and or saving others from loosing other hire equipment....

I suggest you give them "The Prospectors Pick" a call and express your concerns to the owner.

I am just a messenger - that's right shoot the messenger.

AngerManagement said:
Ridge Runner...

Do they have the same battery pack ? And you know this because :)

And

Yes I know a few Radical detector types, both here and OS....

According to many forums The CTX battery can be used as A Backup on the ZED, How true it is Only the Owners can Answer that, So I assume it to be So.

Latest posts