trying to decide on what pump to get.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
gday guys. got myself a highbanker today. but I am undecided on what pump to get and where from. people tell me to get one from ebay but im unsure.
what pumps are u guys running and any info on where a good place to buy one would be much appreciated.

im thinking a 2.5hp petrol.

1471771333_14067497_1762043687414711_6608582328556318618_n.jpg

Our Sponsors here have just the pump for that.
Both Ratovic and Thornado have a 1 1/2 Pump that will do you well.
Also have an option to obtain Lay Flat hose kits as well.
One Stop shop. :)

I personally would get a cheap 2" fire fighting pump, good throttle/flow range and because your highbanker has a flared sluice you can crank the pressure a little more than usual. On eBay you can find a 2" firefighting pump with hose kit for about $250 delivered

You won't regret it mate just take your time to set it up properly. It's a serious looking highbanker! Keene? How many $$? I like the look of the sluice, it should catch some good gold! If you want some serious pay dirt for it send me a message.

ballaratgold said:
Wow there a $1500 highbanker arnt they?

yeah its a goldierocks. I bought it off a guy named hoff. he is one half of the Bearded Prospectors on youtube. he payed 1500 for it. sold to me for 700 with layflat hose, suction hose. he had only used it a few times.

700, you stole it for that price!, but worth every penny! My one payed for itself in less than 12 months!

My father and I started big/small scale mining because of our success with that highbanker!!
Have the Big Bankanator as well as a prospecting test plant/clean up plant! Great kit.

PS, most of them Goldie vids are mine too! :8

Awesome, look forward to the vids!

Rob

Latest posts