Trinity bowl gold pan?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuskus

Marcus
Reaction score
I have a couple of pans (10''black pan with small riffles and a 14'' turbo pan) and looking to add to the collection.

Has anyone got a recommendation? At the moment I'm looking at the Garret pan or the trinity.

Has anyone used a trinity? I'm just finding out about them.

Cheers
Kuskus :/

I think it needs to be shipped in, but now I'm looking at the hex gold pan they are going for $40 with free shipping on ebay and the trinity is $50 I'm just not sure now, youtube has just confused me more. lol :mad:

Hi kuskus, I have one of the trinity pans. Got it nearly two years ago from nq miners den, great for areas of high mineralization but doesnt handle clay well. Its a bit more tricky to get the trap/ backsluice action right but does have nice deep riffles which need a clean out every now and then to stop them clogging.
Havnt used it dry so not sure how itd go.
I use it for places whre theres only a little water and I cant use a sluice but theres too much wash to test for my 10" turbopan.

Cheers for the advice guys.

I'm down to the hex pan and the garret now, thanks to wanderer the trinity is out.

Has any 1 used the hex pan, it has a great rang of riffles and looks to be able to chew through the material. :cool:

I have not had the chance to use the Garret super sluice pan yet, but I am loving my Keene blue pan, 8 large riffles and several small riffles next to it. Even when I try to throw the gold out, it still holds it. I got it in Ballarat
1410184114_blue_pan.jpg

Cheers atomrat,

I was looking at that 1 to, love the small riffles on it great price to, but the garret I got has small riffles as well and was 22 bucks on ebay. :D

Latest posts