Travel advice

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We are at Dubbo ,travelling to Gulgong,should we go to Dunedoo and down toGulgong or turn off and go through a place called Gollan through to Gulgong ? We are towing a caravan.thanks in advance.

Hi Karyn
Ive had a look on google earth and street view and the road looks OK. It may be a little tight to pass another vehicle coming the other way though. It apperas to be tarred all the way. There are no tight turns so I think you whould be fine. Its a back road so there should be very little if any other traffic on it

How did Lightning Ridge go?

Cheers

Bob

Hi KJ, you may already be there? If not I would got the blue line ;)

1502970182_dub_to_gulgong_pa.jpg

Watch out for trucks on some of the tight bends and roo's always ;)

Its sealed all the way and IMO the best route from Dubbo to the "Gong".

Have a great trip and enjoy the "gold" country.

Cheers,
Billy :cool:

Hi Bob, thanks for that. How was-is your birthday? Lightning Ridge was great! Found a few little specimens. The hot springs were great too!

Goldfreak.
Karynjohn are a lucky pair. I took them out for their first detect and within a few hours they found their first nugget.. It wouldnt surprise me if they found that one.

Hi Karyn, Ive just started the birthday beers. Its in the 30s up here today so they are not going to be hard to drink. At this stage its going to be a quite one BUT I do have a bottle of Black Label Jim Beam in the fridge for latter :lol: So who knows?

Bob

Balmain Bob said:
Goldfreak.
Karynjohn are a lucky pair. I took them out for their first detect and within a few hours they found their first nugget.. It wouldnt surprise me if they found that one.

Hi Karyn, Ive just started the birthday beers. Its in the 30s up here today so they are not going to be hard to drink. At this stage its going to be a quite one BUT I do have a bottle of Black Label Jim Beam in the fridge for latter :lol: So who knows?

Bob

Firstly, Happy Birthday Bob :party:

Secondly, hows the bottle of Jimmy faring? :lol:

Cheers and beers,

Billy.