Todays Mixed Bag

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ben did you bust up that Olivine/Peridot rock, looks like there are a few Sapphs in it to me. Might not be but sure looks like it from the pic. Few bits in the top pic look like Beryl too, bloody interesting spot.

Heatho said:
Hey Ben did you bust up that Olivine/Peridot rock, looks like there are a few Sapphs in it to me. Might not be but sure looks like it from the pic. Few bits in the top pic look like Beryl too, bloody interesting spot.

Happy to point anyone to where I found the Peridot and Zircons, just don't want to do it publicly. If you want the spot just PM/Email me.

Hi Ben,
I would like to know this spot you found the zircon, can you please message me?
Thanks

May be a delay (possibly)
Bens last post was in 2016.... but... he did pop in for a look on
1625692126_screenshot_2021-07-08-07-06-07.jpg

so it may depend on if his notifications are set up so he gets an email about a post on this thread or not, as to how quickly he gets to respond to you or not Joe.

Joe89 said:
Hi Ben,
I would like to know this spot you found the zircon, can you please message me?
Thanks

You will need 10 posts to activate the private message function apart from this try email, just tap the email option on any of Ben78's posts. I think it's highly unlikely you will be told the exact spot, no one will offer this information. Given the age of the thread don't be disappointed if you don't get a reply.

Welcome to PA :beer:

Latest posts