Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ctxkid said:
Smoky bandit said:
a man that works for free , has his country at heart, wants everything manufactured in his country and not chinese crap imports
WTF is he doing wrong
i really feel we need someone in Australia like him!

lets make Australia a proud manufacturing country again..............i know it's a pipe dream

He only works for free because presidential pay is chump change compared to what his familys shady deals are bringing in for the family. He will also make millions doing speeches for red hat wearing southerners after his time is up in the white house

It would be good to manufacture more in Australia but I'm not working for a bowl of watery rice soup and I'm sure as hell not giving up my weekend rates.

This post will self destruct in 10 secounds

Moving on, bought a new vacuum cleaner for our 38th wedding anniversary today and yes its me who uses it!

1578548092_6035aa3a-0ef3-4832-8276-e87fdd7dc5cb.jpg

Martin said:
Eldorado said:
Just wondering if it would be ok to use the forums logo to put onto a mug in the same way I did my logo?Screenshot it,save it to photos and send to Snapfish to print or would this be breaching copyright?The mugs are still $5.95 at the moment.

Probably message the forum owner :)

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/profile.php?id=3951

If selling them it would be an issue. If getting for your own personal use, should be fine.
Dont want to sell them Martin,just for personal use.

1578568347_screenshot_20200109-215921.jpg

So...to buy or not to buy...I really don't know what I'm waiting for really. Pretty good price with the 59.95 off comes to $1140.. it's the detector I want so whadaya think, it's not gonna get much cheaper is it?
Sorry too, O know this is 'what I bought' but kinda nearly that tho yea? :p

mineallmine said:
So...to buy or not to buy...I really don't know what I'm waiting for really. Pretty good price with the 59.95 off comes to $1140.. it's the detector I want so whadaya think, it's not gonna get much cheaper is it?

I would be very cautious buying a detector on eBay, A lot of knock offs floating around.

Probably safer to spend $1245.00 at Minersden. Unless it's a legit store on ebay selling it.

madtuna said:
mineallmine said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...915/1578568347_screenshot_20200109-215921.jpg

Sorry too, O know this is 'what I bought' but kinda nearly that tho yea? :p
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=33093
Lol thankyou I saw this after I bought one. I'm just hoping my eBay seller is legit. Cheers :D

Martin said:
mineallmine said:

I would be very cautious buying a detector on eBay, A lot of knock offs floating around.

Probably safer to spend $1245.00 at Minersden. Unless it's a legit store on ebay selling it.
I'm hoping. Cheers

Yesterday I bought a New Leatherman Supertool 300, I still have my Original Leatherman Supertool that I bought back in 1996 and I used it daily on building sites and camping Trips as well as roadside repairs, I can't count the times My Leatherman has got me out of trouble, Be it Under a Car or up on the Roof of a Tower Block, It's done it All and 24 years later it's still going strong, During that time I have had a couple of cheap ones and I also bought one of the BUCK branded models and it broke within the first Year,

There's Nothing wrong with my old Leatherman, I just fancied having the new Supertool 300 Model with the replaceable Plier/Cutter Jaws,

1578625029_leatherman_supertool_300.jpg

Latest posts