Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've found the recharge lead and I'm back in business. Those steaks look really nice MT. Nice amount of marbling.
Is there any particular cut that is the best? On most animals it's the backstraps, but somehow I think there would be a big fatty hump in the way wouldn't there?

Still the back strap mate, you just peel the hump back. The cuts are the same no matter the beast...cow, camel, horse etc..

Fzl7UbI.jpg

That looks like it would make good Biltong/Jerky? I've read somewhere too that Camel Milk & Cheese is gaining traction with some foodies.

Unfortunately next to no market Mackka. Something they've been trying to get off the ground for years.
But logistics, special trucks, abattoirs etc.....

DS, I get people all the time ringing or emailing they want camels. But they only want lactating females. I have to catch them, feed and water them then they will come up and pick and choose.

You'd go backwards, a hell of a lot more cost affective to just put a bullet in them.

Bloody shame mate because it seems like such a waste of beautiful meat and I am sure the skins would be of use too. However, I do understand the logistics.
Cheers mate and stay safe.
Mackka

This arrived yesterday,I made up a logo a long time ago screenshot it and saved it to photos.I decided a few weeks ago to do something with it.Snapfish had a sale on the coffee mugs so I ordered one to see how it would turn out.$12.95 posted.Very happy with it.
1578114017_2ccafe53-82e4-4b68-b260-6167e3f8e221.jpg

Well I went to pick up that Camper and the bloke lied, it turned out to be a pig, So my brother did some searching on the Net and he found a LWB Ford Grand Tourneo Connect / which is a Mid sized Ford Transit, So I went to the Ford Main Dealers and Bought it there and then on the 31/12/19.

It's an incredible thing, around the town and highway use it does over 64MPG and on the Highway it is doing 76.3 MPG which works out to be 3.7L / 100ks, It only has a 60L tank and has a fuel range of 1618.9 Ks

It's only 2 years old and still under factory warranty and has only done 48,000ks, It's going off to have the Camper conversion done soon, It seats 7 and when all the seats are folded flat you end up with over 3.2meters of space, It's not the direction I was heading In but the end results are better, and some of the Gadgets it has are awesome, and it has a 6 speed manual,

The one in this picture is 2 years older than mine but it is the same vehicle and the same Colour,

J.

1578186318_ford-tourneo-connect-5858_11.jpg

1578186793_ford-grand-tourneo-connect-2017-464l.jpg

Wow that's not bad at all..
I own a Hyundai IMAX same as ILoad but the IMAX is people mover same, ripped out the back seats and turned it into a semi work/camper van when I go bush.
I dont do anything that requiers a dedicated 4WD, for that I use my Quad.
I have never looked back, that fuel consumption is insane.. 3.7/100, The Imax is a 2012 petrol and it consumes ~10.5/100.

cheers.

Decoy said:
Wow that's not bad at all..
I own a Hyundai IMAX same as ILoad but the IMAX is people mover same, ripped out the back seats and turned it into a semi work/camper van when I go bush.
I dont do anything that requiers a dedicated 4WD, for that I use my Quad.
I have never looked back, that fuel consumption is insane.. 3.7/100, The Imax is a 2012 petrol and it consumes ~10.5/100.

cheers.

Yeah it's crazy on fuel, It's a 1.5 TDI, at 60mph/100kph +/- the RPM's were 1750 rpm, It is a 6 speed manual and 5th and 6th are both Overdrives, I have just driven 233.94ks in town and on the Highway and I still have well Over 3/4's of a Tank of Fuel left.

It has a Load capacity of over 800kgs.

Martin said:
UFC Fight Pass for 1 year :fistpump: :fistpump:

Access to all live UFC events
The entire UFC Fight Library
Live martial arts events from around the world
Exclusive original series and shows

Keep me busy!

Can you tell me what this has to do with this tread ??

Latest posts