Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HeadsUp said:
Yeah . they look fine , only problem is they arrived empty . not a speck of gold in sight

better than paying $ 40 each plus postage locally

Monday, Sep 16, 2013

HONOLULU, HI

In Transit with Destination Carrier

Saturday, Sep 14, 2013

HONOLULU, HI

Friday, Sep 13, 2013

HONOLULU, HI

Thursday, Sep 12, 2013

HONOLULU, HI

Wednesday, Sep 11, 2013

MEMPHIS, TN

Wednesday, Sep 11, 2013

MEMPHIS, TN

Wednesday, Sep 11, 2013

N/A

Shipped from US Shipping Center to International Destination

Tuesday, Sep 10, 2013

N/A

Customs Documentation and Labeling

Tuesday, Sep 10, 2013

N/A

Processing at US Shipping Center

Monday, Sep 9, 2013

ERLANGER, KY

Delivered

Monday, Sep 9, 2013

ERLANGER, KY

Arrival at Post Office

Sunday, Sep 8, 2013

CINCINNATI, OH

Depart USPS Sort Facility

Saturday, Sep 7, 2013

CINCINNATI, OH

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

Friday, Sep 6, 2013

CHATTANOOGA, TN

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility

Friday, Sep 6, 2013

CALHOUN, GA

Dispatched to Sort Facility

Friday, Sep 6, 2013

CALHOUN, GA

Acceptance

Friday, Sep 6, 2013

CHATTANOOGA, TN

Depart USPS Sort Facility

Wow mine are going to know how to HULA Dance :)

Today I bought a awning to fit on the side of the patrol, it is a tigerz11 awning with the fly screens. Will come n handy once we start our trip.

I dont know if any of you have been to an Aldi store just on opening time on a Saturday morning.
Its worse than scrambling for grand final tickets. There's people and trolly's flying everywhere....
Its like a place possesed....and not by nice things. The red glowing eyes shouldve been a give-away sighn...lol
Never again..
So today I bought 10 camping chairs and 2 hammocks from Aldi
ql84.jpg

opye.jpg

Big family camping trip on the cards
Cheers
Chris

Chris - nice buys. Do Aldi still sell the sonic cleaners? got one at Aldi Bendigo for about $35 and well worth it. Great for getting garbage off gold - haven't tried it with coins.

My bloody son an iPhone!!! Well actually I didn't end up having to buy anything except postage as I got a good deal off ebay and it came from his own savings.... How does one child seem to find that one thing to focus on, manipulate the situation, plead and suck up..... and in the end still succeed and get something you spend all year refusing???? Go figure, at 11 I wanted to swing out of the willows into the creek and protect my fortress.... now they want things that need electricity, credit, updates and cost money!

I know where you're comng from there Happy Camper. although I did manage to staive of the inevertable until he was almost 15. His biggest indescrepency to date involved our landline phone & a 2hr ph call to a young lady's mobile :eek: . I told him hes going to be tied to the lawnmower for a while. :|

jethro said:
I know where you're comng from there Happy Camper. although I did manage to staive of the inevertable until he was almost 15. His biggest indescrepency to date involved our landline phone & a 2hr ph call to a young lady's mobile :eek: . I told him hes going to be tied to the lawnmower for a while. :|
I wish I could have... it took me 33yrs to get an iPhone 8.( :(
Yeah, I've now started a "Pay mum back list"! Thank GOD I started to write it in a note pad rather than just one page hahahah

Yesterday I bought a Garrett Pro Pointer :p & a Tully map from Aussie Detecting in Bendigo.
1379978338_image.jpg

today i bought some petrol and went for a drive WITHOUT THE KIDS

oh the peace and quiet
now where do i end up

A new front L/H wheel bearing and tyre - cheers Loddon Council. Who grades a deep water run-off across the road at the top of a crest that in the past 25 years has never needed one?!?! There goes a hard earned 3/4 of an ounce.

Well I committed to the name brand.. Retail at Bunnings $199... Saw it advertised at Sydney Tools for $154 + $20 postage.. so printed off the ad, went to bunnings and showed the sales guy the ad, 5 mins later all approved, that will be 156.60 thanks!

Say hello to my little friend!!
1379999153_dremel.jpg

I was looking at the Platinum Kit, $199 for an extra handle that I don't think I will ever use..

Happy Fathers Day Dad/Tone.. Gee thanks Kids/Niss

1380078590_mule.jpg

I bought a dual cab triton 4x4 yesterday, gotta get some rego on it but should be right for the weekend. on the flip side had to sell the old harley (no great loss really) to pay for it.

I bought a Griffin survivor I Pad case,waterproof,dust proof,hard case with a rubber surround to protect if dropped.On sale at BigW marked down from $88 to $44.
And I suppose they were still turning in a handsome profit
Bloody Burglars ------and the big retailers scream about people buying goods from the states etc on the net!!

loamer said:
A new front L/H wheel bearing and tyre - cheers Loddon Council. Who grades a deep water run-off across the road at the top of a crest that in the past 25 years has never needed one?!?! There goes a hard earned 3/4 of an ounce.

I agree with Headsup, I reckon the council will pay. When I use to own a pipeline company if any vehicles were ever damaged by potholes etc from our roadworks, it was my responsibility to pay for repairs. Good luck with it.

DD

Latest posts