Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I bought five second-hand gold books that may be of interest to Vic goldfield prospectors.

Grapes and Gold - Glimpses of Early Great Western (as in the Great Western vineyard region out near Ararat/Stawell Vic) - Kuehne
A Difficult Case - Autobiography of Jong Au Siug (A chinese miner around Dunolly) (with Moore and Tully)
The Central Goldfileds - Bendigo/Castlemaine and Neighbourghood - Forster
Nothing but Gold - the diggers of 1852. - Annear
Victorian Gold Rushes - Bate

A difficult case also shows and discusses Siug's maps as he tended to flip north/south - south/north. Hard to read at first but the book explains all. As they say, time spent in reconnaissance is never wasted.

...some vintage fandangle flower vase for the coffee table

1378715644_1147921_10151594246041725_1407118466_n_2.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I also would like a set of these & whatever they are attached to .Bet it sounds great!!

haha well this is for my future gasser - its to suit 426 hemi, prob put it in my AP1 hearse BUT after I find tonnes of gold to pay for the 426 they're super hard to find and not cheap! haha

bit sad compared but what the hell, today I bought 2 rolls of Nashua Gaffa tape !!! sticks anything to anything and will patch anything. I think its also called thousand mile an hour tape. Not cheap though at over 20 bucks a roll. should not leave home without some.

goldtruck59 said:
bit sad compared but what the hell, today I bought 2 rolls of Nashua Gaffa tape !!! sticks anything to anything and will patch anything. I think its also called thousand mile an hour tape. Not cheap though at over 20 bucks a roll. should not leave home without some.

dont they call it guinea pig tape ?

:eek:

goldtruck59 said:
If you cant fix it with gaffer tape and a hammer its obviously an electrical problem.
1000mile /hour tape has to be ground off with a grinder its used on aircraft and will take skin off. You probably have hundred mile an hour tape :)

Finally got out and bought myself a 3 ring burner to add to the camping gear
[img=http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9797/tled.jpg]http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9797/tled.jpg[/img]
And while i was at it also picked up an adjustable pry bar that goes from 600mm to 950mm just to move those pesky rocks out of the way.... :lol:
6cm6.jpg

gtsjeff said:
Today i bought a set of 9 stacking classifier sieves 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/12, 1/20, 1/30, 1/50, 1/70, 1/100 made to fit a 20 litre bucket from the usa.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/975/1378467829_classifiers.jpg

so did i

what a coincidence . lol

hope the quality is the same as the green ones we get here , not some knock off copies from

both our orders can race each other to see who gets here first

or sit next to each other on the plane and discuss what they will do when they get to the creek :p
Lol funny oh and its on cmon IPS :lol:
Woohoo they are in CHATTANOOGA , TN your gonna be owned heads up :)

mine may be 20 hours past Chattanooga , mind you i did promise a bag of bird seed to any carrier pigeon who could flap a wing in support for me , but you know its the quality of the journey that matters more than the speed we get to the destination. :p

In Transit-Processed through USPS Sort Facility

Damn i didnt see the delivered by a victoria secret model on a silk pillow option. 8.( :D

did your sieves arrive yet gtsJeff ? . mine came yesterday arvo . that bird seed bribe definitely payed dividends

HeadsUp said:
gtsjeff said:
Today i bought a set of 9 stacking classifier sieves 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/12, 1/20, 1/30, 1/50, 1/70, 1/100 made to fit a 20 litre bucket from the usa.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/975/1378467829_classifiers.jpg

so did i

what a coincidence . lol

hope the quality is the same as the green ones we get here , not some knock off copies from

both our orders can race each other to see who gets here first

or sit next to each other on the plane and discuss what they will do when they get to the creek :p
Lol funny oh and its on cmon IPS :lol:
Woohoo they are in CHATTANOOGA , TN your gonna be owned heads up :)

mine may be 20 hours past Chattanooga , mind you i did promise a bag of bird seed to any carrier pigeon who could flap a wing in support for me , but you know its the quality of the journey that matters more than the speed we get to the destination. :p

In Transit-Processed through USPS Sort Facility

Damn i didnt see the delivered by a victoria secret model on a silk pillow option. 8.( :D

did your sieves arrive yet gtsJeff ? . mine came yesterday arvo . that bird seed bribe definitely payed dividends
Damn ill have to check the mail box :) for a delivery ticket. are they good quality? not that i can stop them from coming anyhow :)

Latest posts