Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paul_mac1 said:
k man said:
bluejeansronald said:
G0lddigg@ said:
makes a nice addition to your office mate, like a christmas tree haha
Hi Folk,mats Hase any one got any way of knowing if any of these mats work better then bunning bath mat, Ron.
I threw my miners moss away after I tested this mat.no lost gold even the finest stuff stayed way up the top.awesome stuff

Are you going to tell us where you got it then? :rolleyes:
why not do a group purchase?

Cheers,
Paul
Purchased from GOLD RAT HIGH BANKERS.mate $159.00 for 12inch by 900mm long.they have 10 and 8 inch available too.this is how it looks in my ole battle axe and the first fine gold after a hours digging
1471515341_14715151512980.jpg
1471515361_14715151808171.jpg
1471515391_14715152334692.jpg

Jaros said:
Looks like the new matting works well.
Year mate looks the right stuff, I started to build a new sluice hi banker a while back bottom 350mm wide the new green mat wont fit to late to cut down,

Tathradj said:
Don't Worry,
He is just bragging. LOL
Just wait for the Fugget episodes to start. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol: ;) :8 :D

I got Two Fugget Detectors and they work Great, I can dig as many Fuggets as the Next Guy, But not as many as a ZED Owner, They are the true professionals, An Inspiration to us All, :lol: :lol: :lol:

John.

Ahhhhh! B.S!!!!!
Its amazing, buying an expensive machine makes you philosophical....... :D
Im looking forward to the write ups mate.
They are a great machine and a new coil is coming out for it.....unless you got that already, too :rolleyes:

Latest posts