Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ctxkid said:
RR nice work, they charge really well on a 3amp usb supply :power: :perfect:

Yeah it looks a beast, I only had my phone charger to charge it with because it turned up a couple of days ago, The XGC-4 Charger did not turn up until today, I got the GB150 from one place and the GB70 and the XGC-4 Charger and other bits from another seller on Amazon. the GB150 is v3 and the GB70 is v2, The Charger is worth having, It topped up the 70 in less than an hour :Y:

Ridge Runner said:
Rockhunter62 said:
We bought one of these the other day to keep our water and smoko cold for the day. :Y:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...04/1576577800_20191217_181400_001-800x600.jpg

I'd go and test it to see how long it will keep beers cold but I reckon that the ice would last longer than the beer. I buy things to use, not test. If I wanted to test an item I'd be part of the Choice Awards team. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Doug

Nice Esky, but if you don't test it then how do you know it will work out in the bush, Food for thought. :Y:

There are plenty of reviews out there that other people have conducted. Some good, some bad and some that are just way too long and unnecessary. Prefer to do the research rather then end up having things sitting around useless. I don't have extra time or money to waste.

Cheers

Doug

Rockhunter62 said:
Ridge Runner said:
Rockhunter62 said:
We bought one of these the other day to keep our water and smoko cold for the day. :Y:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...04/1576577800_20191217_181400_001-800x600.jpg

I'd go and test it to see how long it will keep beers cold but I reckon that the ice would last longer than the beer. I buy things to use, not test. If I wanted to test an item I'd be part of the Choice Awards team. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Doug

Nice Esky, but if you don't test it then how do you know it will work out in the bush, Food for thought. :Y:

There are plenty of reviews out there that other people have conducted. Some good, some bad and some that are just way too long and unnecessary. Prefer to do the research rather then end up having things sitting around useless. I don't have extra time or money to waste.

Cheers

Doug

It's a Ripper Doug, Being a Dometic it's going to be good, Seems like all their new lines of products are really top quality gear, I have bought at leased 4 of their products and every one of them is faultless, :Y:

HAHA, Look What I Just Bought, Sleeps 4 and it's "Petrol" Powered,

1576923204_per_left.jpg

1576923393_per_int_2.jpg

1576923563_per_rear.jpg

1576924587_per_int_1.jpg

nucopia said:
Watch out mate , i recall reading a news article recently , saying the authorities in Britain are trying to bring in laws where they can confiscate travellers vans etc

Yeah, they were talking about Caravans, When they refer to Travellers they are talking about people who use to be called Gypsies, Who Move in on private land and take over leaving a mess behind,

Moneybox said:

Yeah it has Central Heating and is thermal lined etc so Winters are not an issue but Rough Tracks are not where it's talent lie's LOL.

Hey moneybox, not many people drive like you and go the crazy off-roads you take, and that's not a bad thing. I love your vids, and your missus is a smart and funny cookie. You two are making the most out of life. :) Cheers.

Ridge Runner said:
nucopia said:
Watch out mate , i recall reading a news article recently , saying the authorities in Britain are trying to bring in laws where they can confiscate travellers vans etc

Yeah, they were talking about Caravans, When they refer to Travellers they are talking about people who use to be called Gypsies, Who Move in on private land and take over leaving a mess behind,

Speaking of travellers, here you go for a laugh and you're a better man than I if you can make out half of what they are saying lol. Enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQWvwWdo2Qk :)

goody2shoes said:
Like your camper RR :Y:

Goody

Yeah Goody It's only done 50,000 miles so it should be good, It has it all, complete with a Bathroom and a full size Oven and Stove and a Fridge etc,

Most of them come with 2 long seats near the front which make up a double bed but I wanted one that has a proper Dinning Table setup but even that can be made up in to a Bed if needed and there is a Double Bed above the Cab area too.

J.

It looks a great set up and should last you for quite some time RR...

Like you I all so like having a table and mine set's up into a small bed in my caravan...

But one day would like to buy one much like what your got ...

So then I am not towing my caravan...

Goody :D

Digger58 said:
Ridge Runner said:
nucopia said:

Speaking of travellers, here you go for a laugh and you're a better man than I if you can make out half of what they are saying lol. Enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQWvwWdo2Qk :)

They are a wild lot,

goody2shoes said:
It looks a great set up and should last you for quite some time RR...

Like you I all so like having a table and mine set's up into a small bed in my caravan...

But one day would like to buy one much like what your got ...

So then I am not towing my caravan...

Goody :D

Well this was and odd purchase really because I was looking for a early 70's Ford Transit Camper and for some reason modern ones turned up on my search and then my brother phoned up and I told him what I was doing and he found this one, and when he said it was petrol powered I just had to have it, It looked pretty good in the pictures so I phoned the seller up and he told me more about it,

The previous owner had it from new and they just bought a brand new one, So I think this will do me for a while Ay, and I have slept in my Truck over here at the start of Winter and It wasn't Fun, My other choice was to buy a Caravan but I don't have a place to park it, So I let the Truck Go yesterday and this is the best option because I got a Roof over my head and I got Transport all In One, :inlove: :inlove: :Y: :Y:

Latest posts