This is for the guys complaining about digging deep holes.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might be possible, I have found things just as deep but that was an Iron Railway / Subway Tunnel so anything is possible.

J.

So how did this relatively modern "precious metals" radiator get down to a depth of 1.8metres in what looks like undisturbed ground anyway? 8)

jethro said:
So how did this relatively modern "precious metals" radiator get down to a depth of 1.8metres in what looks like undisturbed ground anyway? 8)

Exactly mate, and in such a poor country why would someone throw away a piece of scrap metal.

Magilla said:
jethro said:

Exactly mate, and in such a poor country why would someone throw away a piece of scrap metal.

Sounds like they are speaking Turkish. I wouldnt call that (Turkey) a poor country. Especially to the point of keeping scrap metal. I have been there 3 times i can say it is probably up there with the richest. All countries have there fair share of rich and poor. Media is not always correct. How that scrap metal got down to that depth I would not know. :Y:

Latest posts