The Play in the Fields

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DWT,
From a short search on Keywords,
This is going to be a long established story my friend.
Keep the story flowing mate and for linguistics sake,
Write a bloody book. LOL

The Code.
VITRUVIAN MAN From Ole England Town.
The Vitruvian Man stands on the face of time,
Zaragoza Line, right arm you must face, walk and walk until you hit Blue Divide.
Crossed borders you must stand on the western side, with the Vitruvian Man his head laying down rested upon six.
Groggin T was indeed a man, follow that to where Ghastly Gools drink.
Continue the the path where Goods come from a Creek.
Mitchell and Clifton, joined together point the way.
To the nearest major town, is where you must pray.

Save having to flick back a page :D

Crikey Mate,
Don,t give it away. LOL
Please go forth with thou mighty certitudes and let us mere mortals forthwith suffer unto the mighty sword.
Or Yee shall succumb to the evils of Subtleties.
( I need more beer after that one....)

And That taxed my gramher, gramer, ...
Bugger it, My thesurus,
Crap,
How the bloody hell you wish to say it. PMSL...

LOL, I over loaded on the singular line of ""Shut the hell up and write something that will keep us bloody well trying to work out where and what the hell you are cooking about and then keep us guessing on what you are going to write about next". :lol:
Now my friend, That was pure Austrayen for well done. :D

I should have worked for Nostradamus, :8
My quantrails are rather quintessential .
I better give up and go to bed. :p
Love your work DWT and keep it up .

Hey DWT
great story mate you've got me hooked,
but im a bit confused (not hard at the moment as i have been suffering from insomnia for the last two weeks)
are you going to wright one person from each state into the story and if so wont it confuse the situation posting our answers on the thread.
keep up the great work
boyd :)

Yeh good point mate, Mrs dwt tried to explain that to me last night, hahaa :rolleyes:
So........after you have sent me the PM, I will respond to you wether your correct/incorrect, the incorrect answer's can be posted on here and the correct answers will stay hidden until Sunday night, thanks for pointing that out mate, looks like I owe Mrs dwt an apology :| that's gunna cost me!
for those that answer correctly I will simply reply to you via PM, and announce it here as well (just your name that is)

Latest posts