The LARGEST NUGGET find ever caught on FILM.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They amuse me, the knockers who say the is a setup or it's faked in some way. I'm sure it doesn't matter to the guy standing with a mulit-ounce nugget in his hand :)
Yes that is what I thought - they had to find them, they exist. And good luck to them.

I don't know which of the many German Gullies it is - I worked at one in the 1980s at Yandoit. Had interesting old stone flues set in the ground immediately to the north.

post #1.. by far the longest run of mullocks I know of 😲

Any prospector would be gob smacked seeing it, for the owners sake its best we leave it at that, thanks

Last edited:
post #1.. by far the longest run of mullocks I know of 😲

Any prospector would be gob smacked seeing it, for the owners sake its best we leave it at that, thanks
Bottom end of our farm in Campbells Creek was like that, there was no way you could walk a straight line :oops: As kids it was drummed into us that we did not walk or jump into any depression in ground as the sticks and leaves would collect and even have grass growing in them but was only a skin with a shaft below it. Lost quite a few cattle in them.

Latest posts