The funniest thing I have seen in a while.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not sure taking your wiener out is the answer........

I clipped a rabbit one night coming home from work, noticed I had not killed it so jumped out of the truck and delivered a coup de grce by doing the ol neck stretch. Then figured it was not mangled or anything and was in good condition so I tossed it on the seat and skinned and gutted it when I got home.
Roasted it for dinner the next night, my missus was horrified, she would not even taste it.

I went to a mates place for dinner and he served an undisclosed game bird. The meal was great, I tried to guess what the bird was, bigger than spatchcock or quail. I washed it all down with a few glasses of red.

Turned out I was eating Redbill or Purple Swamphen, that he popped off with a slug gun earlier that day, at least it was not a Bin Chicken.

ive seen the ibis standing around goldfish ponds but never in a bin ravens yep sulphur crests sometimes but never an ibis always wondered about the table fare of our wildlife maybe a new thread????
Pagan P

if i do cheap, ill get rice and beans, $20 worth which will last a week dinner everyday, all the proteins and nutrition required, good luck haggling coles or woolies lol

Latest posts