The Angus McKirk business is for sale..

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is old news, but I've only just discovered the Angus McKirk empire is up for sale http://angusmackirk.com/business-for-sale/

Angus Mackirk Mining Equipment Manufacturing Company is for sale! Old age, handicaps, recent surgeries (more to come). Its been 17 years since Ive had a meaningful day off let alone taken a vacation. In other words Im worn out Im going to retire.

Man if only I had the cash 8.(, anyway hopefully the business lands in the right hands and production continues at the same level of quality.

Hey Nugget. I too seen a post of theirs on FaceBook saying the business is for sale.
I hope when it sells, the new owners continue the good work. Their product sure has a good name

Maybe we should go halves mate? The Nugman Sluice Company :lol:

Yeah damn good product, just goes to show there aint much money in selling sluices these days....maybe they have cottoned on to the intended bans about to be put in force!

Hey Nugget.....that looks a nice recurve bow mate and excellent form on the draw. ;)

I think the man himself isn't well hence the sale, the international demand would still be there I'd imagine.

Thanks mate, that's my 55lbs Bear Grizzly, I love that thing. I have a two day ABA shoot next weekend so hopefully I can pull some decent numbers with it.

Good idea Nug :D , but same thing here - funds are tied up n tight.

Add says age, ill health & no rest for 17 years is reason fo sale.
They'll have no problem selling. It's a great business with a solid footprint on the market.

Nugget said:
Thanks mate, that's my 55lbs Bear Grizzly, I love that thing. I have a two day ABA shoot next weekend so hopefully I can pull some decent numbers with it.

Awesome man.....I have a 50lbs Martin Jaguar but im still a newbie.

Let us all know how you go in the shoot, and in the words of the dwt man, great to see you around also!

Cheers dwt, it's great to be back.

Ag, I agree the business will sell with no problem, my money is on Garrett :p

Metamorphic, I've also got a 45lbs Martin Jaguar Elite but haven't been shooting it much since I bought the Grizzly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts