Terrorist Shot Dead After Stabbing 2 Cops

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PEACE AND POLITICS are an oxymoron, never the twain shall meet. There are many agendas at work in the overall picture. PEACE is not one of them. All the ''crisises' of the world could have been solved both now and in the past, if the world powers actually wanted to. The real power in the world are the Arms and mega corporations that dictate world policy. It is- and always has been about money and control. We, the people are the sheep, led willingly and told how to live by the ''super'' class. IMO.

Actually probably the only place for it, only fellow Forum members would actually get it, no good going Global with it as Tony would be the fittest and win hands down( new global leader then).

So here it is.

Can we just get all the world leaders to fight it out personally, with someone there to make sure no one actually gets hurt. Then we can get back to the cruel reality of just living, regardless of any divinities. You know the process, everybody say sorry for what they've personally done, from the pettiest things right up to the worst of the worst and everyone forgive each other, no strings attached. Everyone lay down their arms yarda yarda yarda, and we all work on the common goal of the conquest of space, planet for everyone theory. See,.. it's not really going to be that hard now,.... is it?

I have found that there are two ways to do things, in life. The easy way or the hard way, and invariably, people will choose the hard way. Whether this is a flaw of human nature, or in the logic/rational thought process- is debatable.
life, in fact - was made to be easy, it is human nature that makes it complicated and difficult.

Put all in the Australian armed forces.
That way they can be sent to fight the oppression
in the country from where they came from.
In Australia mate, Woman are equal!
IS it agains the law to have enforced religiously oppress women in Australia?
and WHAT religion come with a Sword?
Australia is a great Country, JOIN IT>
OR LEAVE.

Stu said:
Interesting, I'm with Bazz.
History dictates that it really isn't about religion. It has always been about men using the thin veil of religion to assert themselves in a manner which would generally be deemed inappropriate. When could it ever be "OK" in a person's mind that beheading someone with a butter knife is a righteouss act?
Why are scores of young men in the U.K buying 'Islam for Dummies" and heading for the middle east to fight a war against a society which had only ever attempted to provide a peaceful upbringing for them? Humanity craves significance in a really big way.
Unfortunately, motivated individuals exploit humanity - and that is indeed what you see.
There (from my perspective) are an older generation of the Islamic faith in Australia who are just as fearful and mystified as we are. How low would a person feel when the their core belief is twisted and used for evil.
I'm with you guys, i believe that we are all still coming to grips with a change. But change we have to. More powers to our good Service Men and women. Make the media accountable for the information that they release. Stand behind our authorioties, even when they get it wrong in the act of trying to get it right. Make it a penalty to refer to ISIS as a "State"? They are a death cult.
It isn't madness at all. Unfortunately, it's history because it's at the core humanity.
And above all else, bring back the Hibanker (sorry).

Guy's have a look at this vid,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVD-aOvo-iU

It may go a long way to explaining the mindset of these idiots, look past the political connotations the info is worth seeing.
Lee

Guy's have a look at this vid,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVD-aOvo-iU

It may go a long way to explaining the mindset of these idiots, look past the political connotations the info is worth seeing.
Lee

I just looked at this. Very scary. Its long winded but fair dinkum a must view to understand these lunatic zealots :eek:

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

--Goering at the Nuremberg Trials

Still works just as well as it always has

Chimpy said:
"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

what a crock of shit

Yeah, it's just a coincidence that Big Tone can pass the Privacy Act amendments he couldn't pass a few weeks ago, and that everybody is carrying on like scared rabbits :rolleyes:

Hey Chimpy

Goldtruck got it right!

Slaughter, beheading, rape and murder have nothing to do with leaders, policy, parliament, muslims, christians or bloody macdonalds, it's the most cowardly way for these attention seeking monsters to have their 15 minutes of fame.

Sorry, I'm sick of the excuses being used, for example "their belief system" and then to add even more insult for the rest of us who have a brain and some decency and compassion, the media actually report the little mongrels funeral.

I might go and take a chill pill now, I trust I haven't offended any members, some subjects........well you know!!!!

I have never understood why we, the people fund Islam thru our taxes, thanks to our generous government.
money to Islamic countries , supposedly for schools , health, etc. who monitors the spending ? non muslims aren't allowed in Islamic mosques or schools yet that does'nt apply in the reverse. isn't that discrimination ? I cannot see the logic. and now ''we'' have a problem, but don't panic says our leaders. let us know when, thanks.

In Australia we make fun we flame we criticise each other
No religion is safe from the Australian way of taking the micky
out of other peoples views, have a look at the way we treat Catholicism.
I live in the bush but talk is very very strong on this,
as we Australians are never ever give up our way of life.
But is Australia s generous compassion for refugee to help them in a better way of life
being throw back at us?
Australians will only take so much before our happy smile our fun loving
way of saying Giday mate changes and says what we give you all this and this is your
answer.
Australians accept all,
Make sure in that you accept Australians, and in that you are 1 of them.

Chimpy said:

Totally agree chimpy.

Not sure if cutting someone's head off completely would be seen as a mistake.
Stu said:
Are there people out there that learn in other ways than making mistakes?

Latest posts