Terrorist Shot Dead After Stabbing 2 Cops

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately we will see many events like this a lot more often in the near future. It is a shame that these things still go on and happen, especially someone young to be involved.

I don't believe that all Muslims are terrorists, but in the past, most terrorists have been Muslim.

Touchy subject...

Obviously this twit was brainwashed and had set himself on the path to violence. These are the people that cannot be helped and any amount of jail time will not change their minds.

My thanks go out to all men and women in the police and armed forces trying to protect us from this rubbish.

Cheers

ADF wearing civilian attire is only a choice at this stage. Due to the change in safe base.

It's not compolsurary to wear civilian attire. You can still wear ADF uniform in places other then the workplace. I speak from experience.

Here is a interesting stat, Over the last 30 years the US has lost just over 10,000 people to a Muslim enemy 5000 of which where soldiers in their "liberating" force. However the US have killed almost 300,000 arabs. So thats 30-1 difference, Yet we still have a threat? Seriously? Is there any wonder they hate the west? I have never seen a post on this forum about a white Australian man killing anyone, yet it happens everyday, not ONCE like this morning incident? What should I be more aware of? What should I focus my "fear" on? I fear the country that justifies killing 300,000 people and I fear the fact that my country men think its ok and are actually happy to help. How many of our kids would need to be bombed at school before you became a "terrorist"? I am clearly not interested in engaging in a long argument on a gold forum about all this but I think its only fair that if a Pro post goes up so should an Anti one. Killing ANY women and children is always 100% wrong. Peace. Balx

Gone are the days of traditional "invasion" type threats on our shorelines. Stay safe, stay calm and have a gander at the statistics and a the movie American history X if you still need something with a bit of bite to reassure yourself. I'm not green or left wing but a bit of perspective goes a long way. Hoping the two officers involved have a speedy recovery. :D

Melbourne terror shooting: Numan Haider 'planned to behead Victoria Police officers, drape bodies in IS flag'

729_numan-620x349.jpg

Police suspect the 18-year-old man shot dead outside the Endeavour Hills police station planned to behead officers and post the images online.

Numan Haider used a small knife to attack an Australian Federal Police officer and a Victorian policeman before he was shot dead with a single shot.

When Haider was searched he was found to be carrying a larger knife and an Islamic State flag.

Police believe the plan was to follow instructions from the international terror group Islamic State and behead the officers, cover the bodies in the flag and then take photos to post via the internet.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/m...in-is-flag-20140924-10lb4i.html#ixzz3ECdxAh8a

Crazy stuff! :eek:

I wish they would all piss off and leave us alone. You want to live in Australia, be an Australian and live by our ways.
We are a peaceful nation.
Religion is and always has been the root of all evil, wars and death.
Be a mad religious zealot moron if you want, but do it in your own country where I couldn't give a rats arse.

Personaly I think the brain diseased moron that cut off those guys heads is the blame for the west coming down on them... One day they will wake up.. muslims should blame him.. not the west.. we will never stop the mayhem over there because it is all they know.. violence.. the proper muslims should weed out these dirks to stop more retaliation against them.. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. they think they are way above the other races and spit on us.. It will not be long and we will have our own terrorist extremists blowing up their places of worship to even the score and call themselves patriots.......:mad:

Sadly!

Welcome to the world!

Where is it OK to behead a civilian aid worker, tourist or anyone for that matter, it's this insane sickness that needs to be put down and I mean that in the literal sense....

Who will they attack next? "Just to get our attention" Will it be women and children? "Madness"

Thanks to the men a women who protect us all, particularly to the 2 young cops, job well done!!, My family send their thanks and best wishes.

Bazz

The worst part about it is, 1 of the radical clerics here in Aus sent out an email aust wide claiming the boy was a model teenager, and was shot without provocation and the government would tell lies to make a story as to why he was shot.

These are the people we need to be focusing on, the people who are doing to brainwashing before they create more of these "home grown terrorists"
What's worse is that they are using knives, so it can be anyone at any time could lash out and do the deed take a upload a photo before anyone knows what's going on and be done before the police turn up to shoot them

Whilst it is probably ideal, I doubt there will ever be peace in the Middle East. People there have been fighting each other and the rest of the world for at least 3,000 years and there's nothing to suggest things will change soon. I am not going to stress out about it but as some others have said, those wanting to live here should live like the rest of us. Yes we are a peaceful nation and those wanting to live here should not only tolerate that way of life but also respect it.

Good work by the Victorian and AFP officers, in what clearly would have been an unpleasant experience.

I remember when we felt no danger walking the streets of Melbourne.
Thanks Gough and Malcolm for starting the rot.

The Digger

Yep!

And what ever evil demented individuals who led them......

It must be remembered that most muslims are as outraged as we are, so be careful that the blame is on those who carried out this crap, as goldtruck said the perps!!!

Bazz

Northoz said:
I was thinking about selling all of my rifles
I might re- think the idea :eek:

Ease up tiger, taking up arms and having a vigilante mindset is not the answer, it will only encourage another Cronulla riot, which if you read all the different stuff happening in Aust in regards to Muslims (not just the terror stuff, but the wanting to build more mosques on the Goldie etc) is likely to happen in the near future, especially when you have nut jobs on facebook and youtube demanding to hunt them all down and send them packing.

For the mean time we just have to leave things up to the intelligence organisations and police to deal with, while being vigilant and situationally aware of our surroundings to report any dodgy happenings to the police.

Interesting, I'm with Bazz.
History dictates that it really isn't about religion. It has always been about men using the thin veil of religion to assert themselves in a manner which would generally be deemed inappropriate. When could it ever be "OK" in a person's mind that beheading someone with a butter knife is a righteouss act?
Why are scores of young men in the U.K buying 'Islam for Dummies" and heading for the middle east to fight a war against a society which had only ever attempted to provide a peaceful upbringing for them? Humanity craves significance in a really big way.
Unfortunately, motivated individuals exploit humanity - and that is indeed what you see.
There (from my perspective) are an older generation of the Islamic faith in Australia who are just as fearful and mystified as we are. How low would a person feel when the their core belief is twisted and used for evil.
I'm with you guys, i believe that we are all still coming to grips with a change. But change we have to. More powers to our good Service Men and women. Make the media accountable for the information that they release. Stand behind our authorioties, even when they get it wrong in the act of trying to get it right. Make it a penalty to refer to ISIS as a "State"? They are a death cult.
It isn't madness at all. Unfortunately, it's history because it's at the core humanity.
And above all else, bring back the Hibanker (sorry).

Latest posts