SYNTHETIC CORUMDUM ROUGH

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

excalibur63

Gordon
Reaction score
I'm entering the Hervey Bay Faceting Competition (2015) and wish to enter the Cancer Council section, however I cannot seem to find a source to buy Synthetic (Cancer Council Pink) Corundum. Anyone out there got any suggestions?

The idea is to cut and enter the comp. all stones in this categary will be auctioned off and the proceeds to Brest Cancer Research. the Cutting details and comp entering details can be viewed on the Hervey Bay Lapidary Club web site. I must add I'm entering the Novice section only :)

This is the first and only Sapphire I have cut and it's a tiny .15ct, I'm working on my 2nd (yellow/green) sapphire approx 3.5ct when finished.
1416486040_p65crt6.jpg

excalibur63 said:
The idea is to cut and enter the comp. all stones in this categary will be auctioned off and the proceeds to Brest Cancer Research. the Cutting details and comp entering details can be viewed on the Hervey Bay Lapidary Club web site. I must add I'm entering the Novice section only :)

Mate we all got to start somewhere, hope you do a nice job (got 310ct) to practice with :) it is my retirement goal to learn to facet at the moment I'm just collecting gems mainly sapphires - one day it will happen.

Latest posts