Survey

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was just having a peep at the sponsor directory and viewed the 'Win a Bazooka Gold Trap' by completing the Survey, I didn't get past the first page, so considering I can't ask the question in the Sponsor Directory I'd thought I'd ask here.
what's the survey for mate?,
How will my information be used?,
will my personal information be handed onto others?,
I only ask because after advertising an item for sale on Gumtree, and having all of the "offshore/overseas workers" trying to get me to send my name and email address to them via Gmail, I'm a little skeptical.
No offence intended mate, :)
Just a bit of clarification before I do the survey

survey!
sorry, but I look at these thing and the brain already tells me
What the hell do they want, and whats the catch

Hi
Apologies for not replying earlier as I only just found the post. The information I was gathering was to get an appreciation of who prospects. That is, what state does the most prospecting, what age groups, how often people go out prospecting and what type of prospecting they do. This kind of information helps target my advertising and gives me an idea of what products to stock.
Only nine people completed the survey- great odds for those that did participate. Thanks to those who participated and congratulations to Dustin who is now the proud owner of a Super Mini!
Hope this clarifies it.

Latest posts