Superfix

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Has anyone got one of the old Finders Superfix thingy's lying around? I've always wanted to test one out of curiosity?

Cheers :)

Had one the first day they were released returned it the next day and got money back with many others, the idea was good But they were not tested regards john :)

Geez, They must have been good John. lol

From what I understand they convert the signal to a digital signal instead of analog.

Cheers :)

They improve the signal and there was very little interference but they did not work that way
the demo one that was set up in the shop seemed to work well no electrical interference but when the unit went into mass production it came back as a different beast ,when I pick mine up there was 10 to12 others being picked up I think that was a Saturday first thing Monday all those people were waiting for the shop to open they all could not be wrong they were $1200 last year there were some on ebay :) regards john

I'll have to keep an eye on Ebay. I just want to have a play around with one. There's lots of people bagging them, and they probably are crap. But I reckon the idea was there... :)

If they worked as the demo one in the shop did I think we would have been on a winner but the people that manufactured the circuit boards altered the original design that what the story was at the time
The ones that were on sale were new and were supposed to had been fixed regards john :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts