Stolen

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are one serious gold hunter,it is a shame the bastards :mad: have got the better of you :|

I have NO doubt whatever the outcome they will NOT keep you down.

Hope you get your gear back :)

GRRRRRR, love to catch me another theif one day red handed, the self justice payback sticks with you for life. Like finding your first nugget!

lordo.1 said:
Should be TRESPASSERS SHOT , SURVIVORS PROSECUTED ,if you get where im coming from, No time for theives. If your where you shouldnt be you get whats coming,
Your to kind .
Should be
TRESPASSERS SHOT , SURVIVORS SHOT AGAIN

dam it said:
lordo.1 said:
Should be TRESPASSERS SHOT , SURVIVORS PROSECUTED ,if you get where im coming from, No time for theives. If your where you shouldnt be you get whats coming,
Your to kind .
Should be
TRESPASSERS SHOT , SURVIVORS SHOT AGAIN

iv'e seen this one........ TRESPASSERS SHOT, SURVIVORS EXECUTED.

Dave law said:
Theaving B$?$&);:s. how can I make it impossible to sell my gear unless I want to? Maybe engraving or nanotechnology or tracking device. What other great ideas does anyone have. Cheers. Sorry for going off topic.

What about those micro dot thingies you can get for your car? No affiliation with the company, just something I Goggled as I knew the technology existed.

https://www.microdotaustralia.com.au/

Yeah I have heard of them. They are quite good. But a big dog is better at catching the scumbags . Just train them to go for the neck and to rip it out.

1519861739_20180301_101840.jpg
something I hung in the garden. The problem is now days you dont know if they just intend to steal something or go on a ice induced stabbing rampage.

Here is another one for you Goldfreak.

We once used the Dyaks as scouts.

Trespassers will be Shot
Have their heads shrunk
And their body eaten.
Beware Cannibals lurk here.

Latest posts