Stolen

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shakergt

Moderating Team
Reaction score
1503406966_image.jpg

This is totally stupid, Are people supposed to guess where they were stolen from and go out and accuse every ZED and GPX user they see out in the bush,

EDIT

J.

Ridge Runner said:
This is totally stupid, Are people supposed to guess where they were stolen from and go out and accuse every ZED and GPX user they see out in the bush,

This has to be the Dumbest thread I have ever seen.

J.

Huh?? obviously stolen fro Coolgardie as stated.
And I think the idea is if you are from that area and hear or see like gear being flogged off cheap or if you know something report it.
What's dumb about that?

madtuna said:
Ridge Runner said:

EDIT,

J.

Huh?? obviously stolen fro Coolgardie as stated.
And I think the idea is if you are from that area and hear or see like gear being flogged off cheap or if you know something report it.
What's dumb about that?

It is just the lack of info that annoys me, That gear must be worth around the 20k mark and the more info put out there the better the chances of getting it back.

J.

What more info do you want.. There was a Number of Burglaries....... The Detectors have Make, Model, Picture and Serial Number... Drone has a picture and as Tathradj said, not much use if they are 'Linked' like that... Do you want the Address where they were Stolen From or Car Rego Or??..... :|

LW...

LoneWolf said:
What more info do you want.. There was a Number of Burglaries....... The Detectors have Make, Model, Picture and Serial Number... Drone has a picture and as Tathradj said, not much use if they are 'Linked' like that... Do you want the Address where they were Stolen From or Car Rego Or??..... :|

LW...

Don't be ridiculous, On the flyer is says that the thieves are wanted in connection with a number of burglaries, It does not say that these Items were stolen from a Home or a vehicle or from some ones camp site. and your sarcasm is not needed.

Give the guy a break. He already had his equipment stolen.
The information is enough regardless, doesn't matter from house, car, day or night. THEY WERE STOLEN

THEY ARE STOLEN

SERIALS AND MODEL NO. IS ENOUGH

Hope you get your stuff back and hope the thieves get their deserves. SCUM!!!!!!

hAyyoUinAU said:

I think you're jumping to conclusions, mate. The original poster - ShakerGT - is from Esperance, which is 370 kilometres south of Coolgardie where this gear was stolen from and as others have already noted/questioned, he didn't actually say anything about it being his gear.

grubstake said:
hAyyoUinAU said:

I think you're jumping to conclusions, mate. The original poster - ShakerGT - is from Esperance, which is 370 kilometres south of Coolgardie where this gear was stolen from and as others have already noted/questioned, he didn't actually say anything about it being his gear.

Good call grubstake , I thought it was his , either way still sucks big time !

Diamo gold said:
grubstake said:
hAyyoUinAU said:

Good call grubstake , I thought it was his , either way still sucks big time !

Yep it is a terrible thing to happen, Only 18 months ago I had over 100k worth of gear stolen so I know how it feels, and a lot of those Items can not be replaced,

J.

Latest posts