Stolen equipment

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When my grandfather passed away he left his prospecting equipment among other things to me in his will, my uncle was holding said prospecting equipment for me but when I asked for it, he refused to hand it over, I would like to know if anyone has seen either my 2 uncle's or my father or others using said missing equipment without my knowledge or consent within the Meekatharra or greater Murchison prospecting and or mining fields or anywhere really and what can I do about this, can I report this as stolen, I don't remember the brands or model numbers as this was quite some time ago and I am also worried as to what became of my grandfathers rifles, shotguns and pistols and cleaning kits and bullets/shells for said safety equipment, I am unsure as to wether my father reported some of these stolen or lost or not, if any of the more elderly of the old timers or their descendants have knowledge of my grandfather the bush colonel it would be great to have some info from them or even just a chat to reminisce, that would be great thanks.

Latest posts