Stolen SDC

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thought I would Pass this on some low life has stolen an SDC from a club please if you see it around dob the mongrel in to the police.

Bendigo Prospecting Club shared Central West Prospecting Supplies's post.
23 hrs
Not in our area but it could turn up for sale.
https://www.facebook.com/story.php
No automatic alt text available.
Central West Prospecting SuppliesLike Page
Yesterday at 12:50
STOLEN SDC2300
Customers and Friends, our hire machine was hired out last Thursday and has not been returned. The machine has been reported to the police and they are looking into it. Please keep an eye out for anyone trying to sell a second hand SDC2300 with the serial number 32864759165 and notify Police if you see it. Due to this happening we do not at present have a hire machine. Thanks everyone for your help.
Edit Should have mentioned this could be in either the MUDGEE or NEWCASTLE areas

Also try Gumtree. You might find it offered there as well as ebay. Another thought, pawn or hock shops around the areas.

Central west prospecting are the only ones that hire detectors out in the area. I hope this great service they provide isn't effected by the actions of these lowlifes

If they hired it out, surely they took sufficient ID off the user to confirm who they hired it to ?? ..

Mod edit, talk of violence on the forum is not appropriate.

Rockbottom said:
Central west prospecting are the only ones that hire detectors out in the area. I hope this great service they provide isn't effected by the actions of these lowlifes
Yes it has stopped the hiring of machines before but their newsletter says they will replace it ASAP so sounds like they will still be hiring them out.
From the newsletter it sounds like they may have a fair idea who has it but obviously it would be the hands of police now so they probably can't say too much.
Fake ID's have been used in the past & may have been the case here too so shop cameras (if installed) + description from sales people may be all they have had to work off?

Latest posts