State of Origin - NSW v QLD

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am a little surprised that no one has started this thread especially with only a few hours to go so I will have to do it.

I reckon this year is the most anticipated (from a NSW point of view) series in a decade with 11 never wearing the blue before which does not concern me,after all it is till rugby league.

The NSW team has a mile of points in it with QLD having to stop them which has been the complete opposite in years gone by with NSW having to try to stop them and having completely failed.

It will be interesting to see how QLD will perform without Smith,Cronk and now Slatter.

I am saying Latrell Mitchell will be the first try scorer with the real possibility that tonight's final score could be a record one way or another.

NSW 40 - QLD 10 :Y:

P.S. hopefully I don't have to eat my words 8)

QUEENSLANDER... They had to put up another wall... To make more room for All the Origin Shields that We have Won... :lol: ]:D 8)

LW....

The Scrounger said:
I am a little surprised that no one has started this thread especially with only a few hours to go so I will have to do it.

I reckon this year is the most anticipated (from a NSW point of view) series in a decade with 11 never wearing the blue before which does not concern me,after all it is till rugby league.

The NSW team has a mile of points in it with QLD having to stop them which has been the complete opposite in years gone by with NSW having to try to stop them and having completely failed.

It will be interesting to see how QLD will perform without Smith,Cronk and now Slatter.

I am saying Latrell Mitchell will be the first try scorer with the real possibility that tonight's final score could be a record one way or another.

NSW 40 - QLD 10 :Y:

P.S. hopefully I don't have to eat my words 8)

Yep NSW 40 PENALTIES QLD 10 PENALTIES.... ]:D ]:D ]:D

LW....

NSW has some great players, Queensland has a great team, that is the difference between the two sides. Qld by 10.

Read and Weep
Queensland to WIN 20 to 10

Series Wins QLD: 21
Series Wins NSW: 13
1528265688_2017.jpg

Where is the dislike button

Go Blues

Hey LW if NSW had that penalty count we would have to have a ref similar to the grasshopper gommersal.

Scrounger you also forgot Thurston is out as well.

NSW 18-14
Series 3 zip

Next 10 years is all Blue

Hey Madhatter
Yep thats the game.
Not that girlie game where they were girlie hotpants

StoneTheCrows said:
Where is the dislike button

Go Blues

Hey LW if NSW had that penalty count we would have to have a ref similar to the grasshopper gommersal.

Scrounger you also forgot Thurston is out as well.

NSW 18-14
Series 3 zip

Next 10 years is all Blue

Hey Madhatter
Yep thats the game.
Not that girlie game where they were girlie hotpants

I knew I'd forgot some bloke :lol:

The only people laughing is the bookies, betting agencies and all the crooked players who bet against themselves then throw the game.

ALL sport that has big dollars attached is rigged.

If they get away with it good bloody luck to them, set yourself up for life with one bet and throw a game, ha, I bloody would.

It's not sport these days it's entertainment, big difference.

Occasional_panner said:
The only people laughing is the bookies, betting agencies and all the crooked players who bet against themselves then throw the game.

If they get away with it good bloody luck to them, set yourself up for life with one bet and throw a game, ha, I bloody would.

I find your post entertaining :D

Occasional_panner said:

Now there's a conspiracy theory........ :cool:

Ha ha , bloody Lily and Marsh used to throw games and bet against Aust, it was in Lily's auto biography, you don't reckon it hasn't gone ten fold with all the big dollars thrown at it now?
Ahhh hell, good luck to them, I don't care.

Latest posts