southern cross

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
im in southern cross for three weeks and any help would be appreciated , have a gp 3500 and am fit and keen , just need some locations or pointers because i have found alot of rubbish here for no gold but am keen to find a piece while im here cheers.

hey mate never been that far west but i would suggest you have a look at the local mines dept or maybe the public library and you should find some gold field to have a look at it should be part of the "coolgardie fields"

thanks ronk , all help is appreciated i went to the mines dept the other day but am heading back there in the morning to look at some more maps.

Pretty sure you would know already but as you can see this is where most of the activity is centered through town and the way it runs NW to SE trending. There are patches of available tenements (pending) but I am not sure of access to land probably a lot of fences from memory. So if you are not afraid to ask the property owner cannot see why it would be a problem for a day or two. Hope this helps a little.

1415890631_southern_cross-2.jpg

Have you done anything in this vicinity or have you been looking elsewhere ? roughly of course :)

I can give you a bit more in detail on an area if you have anything you were curious on. Bearing in mind that this is a public forum of course.

Latest posts