Smallest gold found with a detector?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow .02! That's 200 holes dug for 2 grams. Was a bit disappointed with the 0.1 size but happy the 4500 pinged the tiddler in the first place.

I'm planning on throwing up a pic of all the small stuff i've found in twelve months come March next year and there's a hell of a lot of very very small stuff in it, which equates to a lot of scraping, digging and sorting :lol: :lol:

Nuggetino , no holes were dug for those amoeba shits , they're sitting on bedrock sun baking and you just pick em up .

I found this one just near the surface, with my GPX5000 and 11 inch mono commander.

1450604930_imag0491.jpg

Ive found stuff soooo small with my tdi, I cant even see it!

seriously, I would love to see some tdi or spp small gold please, how small will theymsee, because mine seems blind to small gold.

davent said:
Ive found stuff soooo small with my tdi, I cant even see it!

seriously, I would love to see some tdi or spp small gold please, how small will theymsee, because mine seems blind to small gold.

Haha, our detectors must be related, mine has bad sight too.

Small gold question.....will a and z booster fitted to a whites tdi oz pro allow me to hear small gold, or is the tdi restricted by its electronics as to how small a target it will "see"?
Should this question be in the whites section or is it ok in the small gold finds? I think im walking past small gold looking for nuggets.
thanks in advance.

Bloody hell, 20mm down, I probably wouldnt find it, and put it down to false signal!
well done mate, those sdc , s are amazing, thats for sure......might have to do some over time I think.....do the sdc, s find big gold too? Im sure they do!

Latest posts