Silverstar/OZ Trail campers

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

banksy

steven and debbie banks
Reaction score
So I picked up my new silver star camper last Friday, spent Saturday wetting/curing the canvas when my better half noticed that there was a small ripe in the fly screen. spoke to the sales rep, no worries he said bring back on Monday and we will give a new one ??? no telling me that it was my problem or I did it. So I dropped off the camper on Monday thinking that they will stuff me around till the end of the week, no a brand new camper sitting there and to say sorry 3 free night camping down on the coast wow. It's hard to go past good sale's an service. If you are in the market for a new camper trailer give Silver star camper at Fyshwick a call they will look after you.

Steve

That's a breath of fresh air in this day and age Steve. Great to see a business where customer service goes out their way to back their product.....

Now on an even more serious note......where's the pics of the camper.. :) :) :D

Cheers Wal.

that it is wal, its getting some mod done to it, hot water, 12 volt system( ark pack and inverter) , boat rack , kitchen, fishing rod holder, LED lights and then a shake down trip to flea creek or wee jasper

Glad to see that you're adding some of the most important accessories...like Fishing Rod Holders. :) Flea Creek would be a great test run for it, especially on the October long weekend, as that's the opening of the trout season. Some good fishing there for the first few weeks after the opening. ;)

Cheers Wal.

Hi mate

Very nice!
I have ordered a camper trailer two weeks ago and the wait is killing me

Pappy1111

what type/brand I went for the base model so I could do all mods myself, fitting a 12V ARK pack and a 110L fridge tomorrow

Hi mate
I ordered a gic black edition delta. Bit flash but the misses got the shits going camping with just a swag eski and a lighter
What fridge you getting? I am thinking about some solar to recharge my batterie for those longer trips

Pappy

Latest posts