SILVER INVESTMENT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So with gold well and truly on the climb and silver following along nicely and general forecasts for both metals to go through the roof over the next 12-18months or so I'm looking at investing in some silver.
So..was wondering what people buy coins or bars and if bars what size. I'm only after physical metal, no paper assets.
I've been looking at kilo bars but not sure which ones to but as some come with paperwork e.g 1kg Silver Bullion PAMP (w certificate) more expensive v's 1kg Ainslie Silver Bullion (cheaper)
Any thoughts of wisdom much appreciated.

I like to diversify my stack, buying in many forms to cover all bases. Cast bars carry the least premium followed by non certified minted bars, bullion rounds usually attract higher premiums but are more liquidity in my opinion.

My advice, only buy what you can afford and diversify. Silver's a volatile beast so don't let the erratic price fluctuations scare you, think of it as a long term investment and keep stacking.

Hey Nugget cheers for the info..
I've got money invested in gold and property o/seas and just sold a small apartment for tidy profit so want to use the bonus money on exchange rate to diversify into silver.
If gold goes the way some major players expect it to do then really the possibility is to only double or triple the investment but silver is supposed to tag along and great chance to quadruple or more on the investment.
It like any investment , just need to know when to get out when it's hot and right price and more importantly when to get in at the right price.

Latest posts