Security certificate out of date

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anybody else getting this notification?

1435970628_pasecurity.jpg

Nothing here.

Could be a number of issues, clearing cache and stopping plug ins might fix it.

Advanced sharing options on your network should be set to home/work. An open connection will give you that message.

Someone else might know a bit more.

Not too sure on that one, ive had some whacky messages myself using chome and accessing prospectingaustralia.com

Clean your cache, history etc..but still keep an eye out, anyone could be attempting to get information like your address or info, it could be automated or it could be a manual attack, but dont let me scare you, chances are its nothing but a server error.

If still in doubt, change passwords for everything.

I've had a couple from different web sites but not the forum. They seemed to rectify themselves.

The problem is probably because the prospectingaustralia.com certificate has expired (12/06/2015) but is still installed on the server and should be removed. The certificate for www.prospectingaustralia.com is valid through to 12/10/2015 and contains a wildcard entry so should cover either URL. Any link on the site pointing to the prospectingaustralia.com URL will get the expired certificate warning when you click on the link. In your case backcreek you probably have a bookmark to the prospectingaustralia.com login page.
Jon.

Sniff out CCleaner on google.
Down load it and install it.
Shut down all browsers,
If you know how to do it on a Winders machine, Start in Safe Mode. F8 when booting.
On first time run, Tick ALL the box's except for Wipe free space.
Answer no to intelligent cookie scan.
Follow your nose and when asked to permanently delete all files, Answer yes.
Then after you have done that,
Click the next icon down called registry,
Run it and please answer yes to all prompts.
After that is done, exit out of the program and reboot.
If you have any saved passwords which is bad, They will be gone including your wifi network password.
And That is a good thing. :D
Then be happy on how much your machine is running bettera.
Cheers. :D

No need to dowload anything this is an server related issue, and sorry to be nerdy...

Digging further the DNS A record for prospectingaustralia.com needs to be updated as a CNAME to prospectingaustralia.com.cdn.cloudflare.net. That'll fix the issue some are seeing.

An old site prospectingaustralia.com still exists at Synergy with the expired certificate, while the new site resides at cloudflare. The DNS for prospectingaustralia.com still points to the old site with the expired certificate.

Jon

Sometimes when I try and like a post, I get a pop-up telling me, that I do not have permission to. But otherwise great.

Sounds like you know what you are talking about Blisters.
Maybe the Mods need to take this up with Harry.

blisters said:
No need to dowload anything this is an server related issue, and sorry to be nerdy...

Digging further the DNS A record for prospectingaustralia.com needs to be updated as a CNAME to prospectingaustralia.com.cdn.cloudflare.net. That'll fix the issue some are seeing.

An old site prospectingaustralia.com still exists at Synergy with the expired certificate, while the new site resides at cloudflare. The DNS for prospectingaustralia.com still points to the old site with the expired certificate.

Jon

rocketaroo said:
Sometimes when I try and like a post, I get a pop-up telling me, that I do not have permission to. But otherwise great.

That happens when you've been on a forum page too long before you click on a 'Like'. If you refresh the page, Like will then work properly.

I do not have that problem.
Yes, Two dns references but usually a cookie incident.
When one certificate is redundant.
Not a Nerd either. LOL
IT services Tech but the WWW does give me the irritates sometimes...

Latest posts