search for a team for the detection of gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
bonjour a tous
j ai 48 ans et je ne parle pas l anglais
j ai un reve a ralise .rechercher de l or en Australie
je recherche une personne pour partager les frais de location ou d achat de voiture et autres.
si une personne est intress par cette aventure d un moi a 3 mois.
veillez me contacter svp urgent

Il serait peut-tre prfrable de faire passer un message en France pour quelqu'un qui parle anglais et qui serait intress par une telle aventure.
Je vais poster votre message ici en anglais. Vous pouvez galement utiliser Google Translator pour faciliter la publication sur le forum.

abpau said:
bonjour a tous
j ai 48 ans et je ne parle pas l anglais
j ai un reve a ralise .rechercher de l or en Australie
je recherche une personne pour partager les frais de location ou d achat de voiture et autres.
si une personne est intress par cette aventure d un moi a 3 mois.
veillez me contacter svp urgent

Hello everyone

I am 48 years old and I do not speak English

I have a dream to realize gold prospecting in Australia

I am looking for a person to share the costs of renting or buying car and others.

if a person is interested in this adventure of a me to 3 months.

please contact me urgently

Le cur de la grenouille veut que tout son or cach soit embaum. :eek:
:lol:

Well he/she was able to get the tittle of the thread to read in English 8) :rolleyes:. I'm busy for the next three months anyway phew, doesn't speak English and wants someone to share costs and be within spitting distance for three months, ah no thanks.

1530001100_welcome.jpg

Maybe they're just a human with a dream. A dream of gold and riches - and we've all had that ;)

And if this person is 5' 10" tall, gorgeous and female there would be 6,822 PA members trying to work out how they can get 3 months off work, buy a GPZ 7000 for themselves and an SDC for the tourist. All in the name of international good will, of course :lol: :lol:

aussiefarmer said:
Wishfull said:
At least he doesn't want to do W.A. on a push bike with a trailer on behind.

Any reports on how old mates pushy trip went ?

Ha Ha Ha :Y: never heard but if he's a guest who knows we might just find out.

Latest posts